Managing Your Checking Account & Overdrafts
An overdraft occurs when you do not have enough money in your account to cover a transaction, but Crossroads Bank pays the item for you. Our overdraft fee is $28.00 per item that overdraws your account.
We offer 3 options for Overdraft coverage:
- Overdraft Privilege is a discretionary service that is available for your account after 30 days of account opening and you have maintained your account in good standing, which includes at least:
- You are not in default on any loan obligation to the bank
- You bring your account to a positive balance (not overdrawn) at least once every thirty (30) days for a period of twenty-four (24) hours
- Your account is not the subject of any legal administrative order or levy - Our standard Overdraft Privilege limit is $750.00
- You may link your savings account to your checking account and in the event of an overdraft Crossroads Bank will automatically transfer money from your savings account to your checking account.
- You may apply for Crossroads Bank Overdraft Line of Credit. Upon approval, your Overdraft LOC would be linked to your checking account and in the event of an overdraft Crossroads Bank will automatically transfer, in $100 increments, money to cover the overdraft.
Please ask a Customer Service Representative for further information on any of these Overdraft Options.